Photobucket

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Go for their heart

"Believing is like sitting on this chair that you trust is going to hold you up" I said. *Silence...finally after what seemed like eternity, I got a nod in reply. The lost are listening...

My heart still beats real loud when I know God wants me to witness to someone, especially if he/she is an absolute stranger to me. How on earth do I even start a conversation? "Ok God, I'd go up to the bus driver if only no one is on the bus." True enough, He cleared out the entire bus and left me wishing I took back my words!

I want to enjoy my trip in S'pore! Come on, I don't want to think about such things. But at the back of my mind I knew that not sharing my faith was really selfish. What more, there wasn't a language barrier here.

Something began to stir in my spirit and my time in S'pore has been filled with divine appointments since. This trip back hasn't been all filled with activities because the books pretty much owned me but I felt like this trip was one that challenged me, making it even more significant. As I share my faith, that is when the rubber meets the road. That is when I find out what I have in Jesus Christ!

Talking about God with grandma would have been the highlight. You see, she calls herself a Christian but if you go deeper, she only believes what she wants to believe. With every chance I got, I used it. She's a very smart woman and sometimes that gets in the way but I'm praying that she'll see the light soon. Pray along with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

" Blessed is the woman who has a smile in her voice, a sparkle in her eyes, a song on her lips:a spring in her steps, a warmth in her touch, a depth to her beauty,a purpose for her life, a joy in her faith, a hope in her breast and a love in her heart." Lv M (Aza2 fighting)