Photobucket

Sunday, November 30, 2008

staying warm

There has been lots going around here. Our mission team is stuck with us till the airport in Bangkok opens! Flights from Chiang Mai, Phuket, Krabi are fully booked! Somehow reminds me of the show 'terminal' haha. Oh I realise that I keep writing about accelerated time here, but there it is. tomorrow, december. I know that I am not the only person who is amazed by the speed in which this year raced by, right?

hope there was a quiet moment that made you smile today, too.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Awwww.. Jonadab's SO cute!! It must have had fun while the Mois and Tans were in Thailand with you guys! :) We have been praying for you all. <3 Lydia, thanks for the poem in your previous post. It made me think. :)

Lydia said...

I know! haha. He makes everyones day. Thank you for praying! They are right now on the way to phuket , flying off from there on sat.