Photobucket

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

brrrrrrrring it on.

You won't believe how quickly the temperatures have dropped! Hello Winter. The thermometer in the house reads 15 degrees. I'm all layered up. It feels like it's gonna be our coldest winter. The chill in the air tonight makes me hum christmas carols without realizing it. I wish we had a fireplace in our living room. But since we'll never, I made-do with standing in front of a stove cooking butter sauteed mushroom pasta for dinner tonight. Mmm!

Our electrical stuff at home has been going bonkers! First our printer decided not to work, next our internet modem left us disconnected with the outside world for a couple of days, then the mircowave thought it would be fun to join in. Now, my laptop needs to go to the hospital tomorrow. Life with technology sure has pros and cons.

Okay, it's getting too cold sitting out here on my desk. I'm gonna snuggle up under my comfy blanket. I shall leave you with this. "The best preparation for the future is always the conscientious carrying out of what is given us today." - Elisabeth Elliot. I met this amazing lady 4 years ago just about this time.

No comments: