Photobucket

Thursday, November 27, 2008

"Jesus is the way"



Late nights, early mornings, a very tiring few days, but so worth it. My small group were nursery tots and I've learnt so much in dealing with them. Not easy, but extremely lovable. Simple songs like "My God is so big" comes to life when shared with them. I also cannot tell you how precious and encouraging it is to know you all are upholding us before the Throne. The days are full, the energy wanes at times, but we rejoice in the goodness of our God!

"Fear the Lord, and serve Him in truth with all your heart; for consider what great things He has done for you."1 Samuel 12:24

oh and happy thanksgiving to everyone! I have a lot to be thankful for. May we all find time to treasure the moments. I wish you all a wonderful start to this special season.

No comments: