Photobucket

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

birthday goodness


Got my height checked! I'm 160cm. 4cm shorter than my little sister! oh well, at least I've grown 1cm since p6. It's grandma fongs birthday today! Got to talk with her in the morning and she received my letter just in time. So happy. I wish she would be willing to come up here one day. She has this thinking that the journey is tortuous. Don't know who she got that from. But I can understand the concerns of a 84 year old lady. I'm getting old myself haha!

One of the fondest times with grandma are sleepovers at her place since I was a toodler till now. Dad and mom would drop us there while they attended some wedding dinner. Grandma would tell us stories about her life till we fell asleep. Now, I secretly enjoy watching her fall asleep on her rocking chair while reading newspaper.

The last time I was back, we taught her to play 'saboteur'! When I was having a fever, she had towels to sponge me down every 30mins. Finally, she got me to go to the doctor. What can I say... I love my grandma! I shall teach her to check out this blog one day.

No comments: