Photobucket

Thursday, October 02, 2008

today she turns...




"your birthday as my own to me is dear;
for mine did only lend me to the world;
yours gave to me a friend"

This is the 2nd year Chrissy has spent her special day with us! I hope year 22 is extraordinary. Had some questions set up for her and the one I liked best was: Using 3 words, desrcibe yourself. This is what she said "Blessed, not normal!" Having her as a friend for the past 3 years has been one of the most wonderful things that ever happened to me. She is so funny, a huge tease too. I love love love having her here. Someone who lift + inspires + encourages + lives each day for Jesus!

4 comments:

Christine Peh said...

Looks like you guys are already having fun! :) Please give Chrissy a birthday hug for me!

Anonymous said...

Hee! I like the post! Blessed Birthday Chrissy!! Hugs. And hugs to you too, Lydia~! =)

Unknown said...

Lydia,

I just wrote to your mom and Chrissy......went on Chrissy's blog cuz she told me to the other day and I forgot....after I was done with that I decided to follow her links to Grace's blog and now yours.....only to see my Chrissy on her birthday!!!!!!!What a huge blessing for us....I'll have to show Rick and Andrew when they get up in the morning...Thanks for loving our girl......and, by the way,she thinks you're practically perfect in every way and loves you too!:-)

Mama Kay

Anonymous said...

Hey Lydia!

That sure looks like a blessed day! do help me wish Chrissy a belated but better-late-than-never birthday! thanks!

hugs to you all my friends!