Photobucket

Friday, October 10, 2008

If you could call this a dream




The sun, the tress, the paddy fields- they are glorious. What more the one who made it all. I'm feeling both full and grateful. Grateful for just seeing myself in a mirror, being able to see my food when I eat dinner or being under a nice warm shower. These are things I've taken for granted. My stay at Baan-nana made me feel more blessed than ever; and Full of rice, rice and more rice. Breakfast, lunch & dinner haha. No but seriously, I fill so full of God's love for me. Feeling the breeze against my cheeks as I walk through the lush green fields, seeing the kids play hide and seek.

What a sight to behold. I floated... and floated away.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lydia,

So glad you are "full of Christ".

Love,

Mama Kay