Photobucket

Friday, October 31, 2008

last day of oct



For some reason, I'm feeling a little excited about... nothing really. Just maybe it's because tomorrow is Nov and building up to Christmas. I'm noticing the signs that we're moving into a new season + I'm greeting it with open arms! sorry summer... but you weren't too friendly this year.

So on the brink of a new month, I'm off to make a list. yesh... I'm feeling the need for plans. With quite abit of happenings over the next four weeks (another mission team coming up) I'm going to need to be a seriously organised girl!

Ready for the weekend?... I know I am!

4 comments:

Lois said...

some really fun jumps there, I love that life!! ready for the weekend too!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lydia!

Yep, today's the last day of October 2008... how time really flies! In such busy-ness, we surely need God to organize our lives! Thanks for being such a great example to me!

looking forward to seeing you soon... :)

shawn said...

Hi Lydia,

Beautiful composition on the first shot.

I thought that summer was pretty good for you, especially with regards to how God has opened doors for you to the Bible schools. =)

By the way, do you use any software or freeware to edit your shots?

Cheers,
Shawn

Lydia said...

Cassandra: end of the year! oh just wondering if you received my last email? wana know when ur sis will be returning home.

Shawn: haha I was referring to summer's heat. but thanks for the reminder of God's leading the past month!

I use to use Picasa which is real basic but I don't like the outcome so now I only use it when i want my shots b/w or sephia tone. yup, i don't use any editing.