Photobucket

Monday, March 08, 2010

Think positive! Be positive.

I miss some of my best girlfriends, I miss my laptop! Hope to find a netbook at the IT fair this Thursday. If you didn't know, my HP crashed on me about a week ago. I think every student has at least experienced this frustration once.

My face is erupting with zits and my whole body still aches from the Inter-college games day. Ugh the crazy hot weather's finally gotten to me. The sky looks grey and the air completely still tonight!

Am now into week 6 of my last quarter for year 1! 5 more weeks to go before final exams (again). I nap in most of my bus rides to and back from school in order to catch up on my lack of sleep.

It's 2:37am as I type. Why am I still here? Well I realized that since neglecting this space, many have missed out on happenings in my life. Actually, I'm doing this especially for you girls around the world. You know who you are :) so we can stay in touch with each other's life. Hurry up and come back!

Today, I bought tom yum cup noodles to put in my locker! As much as I complain about the stress faced from the amount of assignments given, I love going to school. Wait... rather, I love the people at school, truly! Fern, Foo and Fong. We're called the 3 musketeers. Both their birthdays fall on the same day this weekend and I just can't thank God enough for bringing them into my life! God faithfully uses them to encourage me. I enjoy their company to bits, they make studying in the library fun!

You know how everyone looks forward to weekends? I don't. I love my weekdays!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God always reserve the best for His beloved. Instead of Sam L He ushered in 2 more "F"s making your studies @East more enjoyable. Continue to have a pleasant ride.
His plan is higher than ours. Praying 4 u always! AT B.