Photobucket

Friday, March 12, 2010

After hours of hunting

Too bad, I wasn't spotted for this freebie but I got a great deal as well! The crowd was crazy and it was only the first day. Fiddling around now with my new Acer Aspire 1410 and I really like it! It's a mere 1.4kg, soo light compared to my HP which was probably 3.5kg? I can now easily pop it into my bag and out of the house I go.

The battery life is also fantastic! Able to last for at least 8 hours. With a 3 year warranty, it can't go that wrong! They say it is the in between of a netbook and notebook. I love the ruby red colour too, something different. The 11.6 inch screen is easy on the eyes. Though it seems relatively small, the keyboard layout is just right. Not too crammed together. They should hire me to advertise if I continue on about it haha.

Prayed and prayed for a reasonable price, something suitable to meet my needs and I think this is perfect! Even in purchases, I believe God leads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praise and thank God! It looks great and stylish ( I like it too LOL!) Your shoulder says : Hoorah, I no longer be loop sided anymore Hahaha! Share with M to release your ????? so then I/we will know how to pray for you and your needs. K. IVU ML3