Photobucket

Friday, July 03, 2009

Look EAST

"But my life (time at EAST) is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus—the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God." Acts 20:24 (NLT)

Sorry for the lack of updates and lousy shots taken with my phone camera. It's been a week where I've been encouraged and greatly inspired. Yes, and it's only orientation week! Other than having to leave the house by 7:45am most mornings and rushing with the office crowd, I do look forward to school! My fellow Korean classmates makes me laugh so hard every other day. I've been having priceless company :) I'm learning that not only do I need and want to love the Lord but I must allow Him to love me and only than can I love the people around me!

1 comment:

Aidi said...

PTL! I thank God that you not only "Look East", you have enter into East family. A very warm welcome to you Lyd. Let us look to God & see what He has for us at East.