Photobucket

Friday, July 17, 2009

All I need

Will you?

"Lord, You give wisdom unto the simple, and knowledge to them that lack understanding. In You only have I put my trust. I come to You, Lord... the demand of tests/ assignments/ presentations/readings is great, the burden almost unbearable.

I am weak and unequal to the task. But You are my refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore I will trust and not be afraid. You have promised : if any lack wisdom, he is to ask of God that giveth to all men liberally and upbraideth not, and it shall be given him.

Grant me wisdom and understanding in my trial and testing. Grant me endurance and perseverance. Sustain my health and strength to bear each day, with joy in the Lord. I wait upon You, my unfailing help and deliverer. Hear this my prayer in Jesus' Name."

Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, as you seek Him so fervently, surely He will see you through Lyd. Praying 4 you!Psalm 2:3-11 Aidi

tania said...

AMEN! that's my same response!
love you girl, praying for you!