Photobucket

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

do tell: I'm 21

NYF'ers threw me a BBQ party! I know there was so much effort and thought put into making this special. Such sweetness took my breath away. Big fat thanks to everyone who played a part! Though I had to spend the entire day at the library, I was thrilled to be queen for the night.


Having Grandma there to cut the cake with me, meant a million words I can't express. After all the sinful food and a whacky game, we had a time of praise and worship to God! That's what I really wanted to do... because on this day, He deserved all praise, glory and adoration! I want to give God the most thanks, for all these people and for loving me :)

The days leading up to my 21st weren't too peachy, especially the day before where I found out the amount of assignments I've to be working on. But I knew God was teaching me a precious lesson as I turn of age. I know that through it all, He was so very close and real to me.

To those who sms-ed, called (from Thailand, Australia, Bali, USA, Tekong camp) emailed me and wrote on my wall, thanks! really really. Every single message/greeting made my day.

1 comment:

dreamer said...

Hi Lydia,

Blessed 21st Birthday!

We were looking thru some old photos, and saw some of you in your first mission trip to N. Thailand. We are very thankful for how you have growth in the faith, and encouraged by your ministry and walk with the Lord.

Press on!

the kohs...