Photobucket

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Zoo

To the endless question of "Has Woody flown away?" I have decided to write a post. Sadly no, Woody now thinks he's human! Well lately, one of his feet seems very weak so I'm afraid that in the wild he won't be able to survive since I never taught him how! Protective mama here. I wonder how long his lifespan is. Woody is about 1 month 7 days old. Bird shit disgusted me but now it is like a normal everyday thing. I wake up, feed him, "sing"...*poop*... nice one Woody!

I think animals just love dropping by our house. No, this is not my new dog. We don't intend to take this fella in because he has a collar but he just loves to get in by crawling under our gate and stick around to disturb Aragon. So far in my life, I've had rabbits, hamsters, a terrapin (Henry), fishes, 4 dogs (Shawn, Trix, Dino, Aragon), a cat (Ginger), and a bird. Let's see what's next! Mom would just flip haha.

No comments: