Photobucket

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Looks like Spring

but I feel like I'm in an oven, suffocated by heat! Heh. I shall summarize my thoughts for the day in points because I'm having a throbbing headache and am lazy to write full paragraphs...

-I've been waking up exceptionally early this past week! This is a great self-improvement. Feel like I'm getting much more done in my day though the workload is still pilling up like no one's business.

- Writing a paper on doctrine survey, in desperate need of insights. This is a tough one but it will and shall be done, with God's help.

-I can't believe the month is drawing to an end. Can time please slow down and not fly by at such a frightening speed.

- Tomorrow, I will be photographing a wedding. Truth to be told, I'm a little nervous. I still have so much I don't know. Just hope I can catch the moments, emotions and details! I want to take a photography class.

Everyone be well!

No comments: