Photobucket

Saturday, January 05, 2008

two-oh-oh-eight

I'm gonna zoom, zoom, zoom
Around the room, room, room
I'm gonna zoom around the room
And praise my Lord!

The year 2007 has passed more quickly than any before; so much has happened and filled it's days. I've learnt to wait and trust God in uncertainty. I've learned that I can't do things on my own. Now, I look forward to this year. 2008 lays before me... a whole book of unwritten pages. I hope I will learn even more of what God has for me. Growth is exciting! It brings new challenges.

"This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success. Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:8,9

No comments: