Photobucket

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Making me happy...

01. Getting this blog up once again. This skin is different from the other one, real simple isn't it? but i'm liking it!
02. The colors of strawberry and leaves.
03. School supplies. Finally located a scrapbooking cutter with different trimming blades. How fun is that?
04. Long weekend. Heading off for an adventure tomorrow! Picking my dear brother up from the airport and off we go to climb one of the highest mountain in Thailand.
05. Enjoying the last few days of winter with ice-cream in one hand.
06. Friendships that get more beautiful with time.
07. Finally got down to my to-do-list. Got organised, cleared out the junkies! Made birthday cards for Feb people.
08. Being able to talk to my Heavenly Father in my secret closet.
09. Smiles from children. Realising how much I love my students.
10. Being inspired by the many things I see!

No comments: