Photobucket

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A Christmas Memory


It was not just special because I was able to spend it in S'pore with my family and close friends. Yes, the lights and deco did add to it but what more is there to Christmas?

On Christmas Eve, I was all excited and ready to head out for some last minute Christmas shopping before Church service. I still had a long list to complete. Heading out with sis & Zac, we passed our usual kopi shop. Sam was there with a couple of his school friends so we decided to stop for some 'teh-ping' and soon we were invited into their conversation.


How do you know God exist? What is faith? How do you know the Bible is truth? He had some tough questions for us. But as we shared, I saw a genuine interest in his eyes. A longing to know, a longing to find his purpose in life. Tears filled my eyes as I ended in prayer. Handing him a tract, we parted ways...


We got him a Bible and though I wasn't able to do my shopping that did not matter! The opportunity to share about my Heavenly Father on that special day was more than I could ask for. It was the best gift!

No comments: