Photobucket

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Directions Please


It's been sometime since I wrote. Don't you think words are such beauty? This past month of mine, my Heavenly Father has opened and closed different doors in my life. For that, I am so grateful to Him.

A couple of you know about plans I had in enrolling to Singapore Bible College in year 2009. It has been about a year seeking God's direction on this and to those who has been praying alongside with me, I just want to say a big Thank You. During these past weeks however, the Lord has clearly shown me and my authorities that this isn't His plan for me at the moment. I struggled. "Won't this be the best place to be equipped for your ministry Father?" He answered " What use is it if it is not in my will?" He got me thinking hard at these questions. " What could be accomplised during these years if I didn't go?" "Am I wanting to go just because people think I should?"

You know, I can't see the big picture but I know who is painting my picture :) So pray with me that I will continue to be still before my maker and be obedient to His leading. He knows what is best! I never know what my future holds but I know that God's purpose for my life is that I have a passion for His glory and that I have a passion for my joy in that glory.


Our greatest strength is often shown in our ability to stand still and trust God.

No comments: