Photobucket

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Baan-nana



View right in front of our bamboo hut

Lor sua, Chrissy, Agar, Ah juua


This is the way I wash my hair, I wash my hair, I wash hair. This is the way I wash my hair so early in the morning!

Lor sua just entered the orphanage about a month ago. He's adjusted well to the routines and is one sweet little boy.

There's no oars so he uses his slippers!



It's the school holidays so we decided to plan some english lessons and craft for the kids! It was messy but want can you expect :) Fun was all I remember. They are so creative! Some just didn't turn out like a pig though.

Out of the 140 kids in this orphanage, about 30 kids are not able to go to school either because they do not have ID or because they do not know how to write Thai yet. Please pray for them that they will diligently study whenever they have the opportunity to do so.

Sunday Kids Service



I thank the Lord for showing us this ministry a couple of months back. It's been very fruitful the past few meetings we've had.We meet at 8:30am each Sunday for a time of worship, memorization of scripture, a Bible story, question and answer time and a craft that relates to the story told.




No comments: