Photobucket

Saturday, October 06, 2007

20 months


He finally answers my prayers in an amazing way.
I cried over this precious camera more than once.
I thought I should just forget about it.
This hobby is not for a church mouse like me.
"Patience my child" He lovely said.


It was not a need but a want.
I wondered if God agreed.
Money was not something I had.
But fervent prayer was all I did.


One fine day, the cash just came in.
So I began to pray doubly hard on the purchase.
This was the real test of faith.
I went on auctions and bet on most D70's.
I always got so close to closing deals.
But could not understand why no one sold it to me.


I decided to give up and just let God do His thing.
I never entered an auction site from than on.
Got back to Singapore and the camera was waiting for me :)
Thank you Jesus! Thank you Joseph!


It was all arranged.
Better than any deals I could get.
At just the right price.
With all the equipments I need.


I love my D70!

But I love my Lord more than anything!

No comments: