Photobucket

Saturday, May 12, 2007



Never Forget

7 days was just too short.
It hurts so much to walk away.
But I gotta go on singing & so do you.
As i waved you goodbye,
You crossed the river back to life in Burma.


Don't cry now my little children.
Someday, one day we'll meet again.
Parting gives us inward pain
But we shall still be joined in heart.

Your smile,
Your hugs,
Your laughter,
and tears will stay with me forever.

It was a week full of fun and learning with more than 40 campers. As we had our closing ceremony around the campfire, Harry gave a powerful message on obedience towards God. The Lord touched many hearts in a very special way.
It was an emotional time.

It's only a couple of hours since we parted.
Looking through the hundreds of pictures.
I'm already having children withdrawal symptoms.
These kids just love to have someone hold them close.
Someone to ask how they are doing.
These simple gestures means a lot.
Funny how it felt nice to be a mother.



"Don't forget me teacher" said Ah Jah.

Three musketeers

Reuven, Sai Pong & Jacob


Window of my heart

Love that will never let you go


No comments: