Photobucket

Saturday, July 17, 2010

while it's raining outside...


I thought I should type something here hahah. Something bright and cheery! I know you must be thinking FINALLY eh? Hope I didn't leave you in a dangle. It's been so long I don't even know how to start talking about everything. So much has happened, so much has changed. I did quite a bit during the holidays from Israel, Turkey to Melbourne! I love to travel!

I'm 22 now and into my 2nd year at EAST! This quarter is one crazy one with 9am-9pm classes. Felt a little disheartened at the beginning of this week with the copious amounts of readings. Yet when I look back on the past year, I survived by the grace of God, time and time again so what's another year eh!


2 comments:

Mummy said...

Ye and Amen only by the grace of God! Jia you! Putting your trust and faith in God and He will carry you through.
Mum

eleanor said...

One day at the time Lydia, that's how the Lord provides. And indeed He will! :)Have a fruitful semester ahead!