Photobucket

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

for this, i have Jesus

Just want to climb into bed and curl up like a fetus. A little cloud of worry has drifted in and sat itself on my forehead. I hate grey feelings, it's not black nor white. I'm not an iron lady, I'm just a big kid inside.


I can't see what the future holds. I can only see what is before me today, what I will do in the next few hours. I can go about telling others how to fight their giants but I'm terribly timid when it comes to fighting my own. I annoy myself with my timidity.

2 comments:

Lois said...

I'll be praying for you! :) Jesus is forever our strength and refuge! love you!

Dad said...

Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle you down. It's wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of your life. (Phil 4:6 The Message) Love,Dad