Photobucket

Saturday, January 03, 2009

a new day, a fresh start

My verse for the year: "Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit." Jeremiah 17: 7-8

Well hello there, how has 2009 been so far? I got to write down a long list of personal goals for the year. But I won't bore you with it because I'm sure you are not interested with the fact that I've resolved to drink more water or wear my retainers every single night (blah and double-blah). So what I will share are my 7 simples... 7 because its a complete number!

01. Read everyday
02. Pray everyday
03. Write everyday
04. Serve everyday
05. Love everyday
06. Remember everyday
07. Grow everyday

Happy making the most of this day and all the days to follow.

No comments: