Photobucket

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Shhhhhhh

Examination in progress...
29 January - 12 February

Stress kills. These past few days, I haven't had a good night's rest. I wake up to dreams of me turning up late for the paper, or looking at the questions and fainting. God, please take away all these horrible fears! His word has such great power to comfort. Been having this verse in my heart "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."-John 14:27 Pray for me yah? REALLY need them.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

hope it's going well! keep up the good work...i'll be praying for you! :) "be strong and let your heart take courage, all you who hope in the Lord." Ps. 31:24

Lydia said...

thank you Chelsea :)