Photobucket

Sunday, August 30, 2009

So relax, Lydia!

I am shocked to find out that August is ending! Unbelievable. Life is moving faster than I am able to keep up with and I don't think it will be slowing down anytime soon. I am trying to hold onto a few spare moments for blogging. I look back and see that I have come a long way... yet I still have so far more to go.

The past 3 days, I attended IDMC conference. At first, I was a little bum that my weekend would be spent like that. I was so wrong! It was the best way to spend it because I truely met with God. He did some powerful workings in my soul that I needed. Though I was exhuasted by the time I came home each night, I was inwardly renewed.

There's no doubt that my faith has been challenged greatly these days. All the assignment deadlines are stretching my capacity but I know that...God is good, God is in control and God will bring it to pass. So relax, Lydia!

I want to read a good book for leisure. I want to go shopping. I want to sleep in. I want to go for a photo outing. I want to chill out with friends. I want to stop worrying about the work to be done. Hehh. However, God has given me this special time and chance, I better not complain! “Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit”, says the Lord (Zech. 4:6) Let me not measure myself with the grades I will get, but by my faithfulness to God's word.

In other news, I am working on a 45min presentation this thursday. I would be so grateful if you won't mind praying for me!


2 comments:

Lois said...

wow!! I'm sure that picture sure explains the whole situation you're in huh? haha! I'll be praying for you!! I'm counting down to the day you are here.... HAHA! =))

Min said...

Amen sister!

You're so exhausted that you spelled exhausted wrong... lol.

I'll pray for that as well :)