Photobucket

Sunday, July 24, 2011

an open wound...

...a cut deep enough that the pain cannot be forgotten and the wound would take time to heal, as much as I pray that with God's strength it would be a faster process. An environment that I thought as "safe" since I was a young child, no longer stands to be. In the first place I never really felt it, I just accepted it as a matter of fact till it hit hard this time. My eyes have been opened and I now stand guarded.


I write this with disappointment rather than hurt because I have chosen to forgive. We are all humans, I understand.

3 comments:

YK said...

Though I walk through through the valley of the shadow of death, You are with me. Your perfect plan, your all-knowing and all-loving attribute, your hand of mercy will walk with me.

Lydia said...

thanks YK :) constantly need to be reminded!

Lois said...

you are not alone in this! :)I'm proud of you that you chose to forgive.