Photobucket

Friday, February 08, 2008

I hate goodbyes

My dearest brother has headed back to Singapore and in 2 weeks time back to studies in Melbourne. As excited I am for the path the Lord has directed him in, at the same time I am missing him so bad!



We've created so many memories together, from childhood till present day. Someone who is always there to protect me. Last night, he was just sleeping in the next room. This morning, we were singing praises to our Lord. But now, I must send my hugs and prayers across the many miles. I can't believe the next time we meet would be in a years time... I love you, big brother! I can't wait to see the plans God has for your future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lydia,

I can't imagine not seeing my brother for a year! That's going to be really hard for you. But I know that the Lord will give you and your family the grace and strength you need. I love you!

Love Kitti

PS thanks for the comment on my blog