Photobucket

Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

I never cease having something to be thankful about.

First and foremost, I’m thankful for God’s goodness. God has been faithful.
Ever faithful. Even when I am not. How unworthy I am yet He loves me. This past year, He has taught and revealed so much to me! I’m thankful for this life He’s given me to serve Him.

I’m thankful for… my wonderful family, the Fong clan. I can’t imagine having any other.
I won’t be here without my parents, and I won’t be who I am without them. What God has given me in them is priceless!

… for my brother. Though I use to think that he was a meanie which liked to tease me, I have since changed my opinion :) Growing up definitely gives you a different view of things. He is a great guy, my soldier!

… for my sister. I’m glad I have a sister to share my room with! She has challenged me and encouraged me in many ways. Yes, we have our quirks here and there but she still loves me when I’m unlovable. My best friend!

… for all the wonderful friends God has given me, both young and old. Those around here whom I am blessed to spend them with and those a distance away who never fill to send their love my way.

… for being in Thailand! The Paddy fields, mountains and kampong chickens. Having the chance to work with children I love dearly.

… for being homeschooled. For all the flexibility and ability to learn that it has given me. For all the lessons I’ve learnt which has enriched my life.

Last but not least, I’m thankful for the simple joys of home. The little things in life. Home cooked food, a warm shower and a good book.





No comments: